Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

 
In thinking back of all the
amazing blessings of 2013
I feel so very thankful
for this magical year
 
 
 
 
 
 
One of the many things I am thankful for
is that I discovered the music of Krishna Das
and memorized the Hanuman Chalisa
 
That's why Steven gave me this
monkey mask for Christmas :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our belated Christmas present to each other
will be this dragon statue which
we will place out beside
the Sandalphon Circle
where our fountain is
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dragon Song

Sacred Dragon
Sing your love song
Fill the world with magic
We will sing along
Teach us how to look at everything
Through the eyes of mystery and joy
We are changing
We can fly
Breathe the fire of love
Love will never die
Dragon Beautiful
Dragon Luminous
Dragon Guardian
Love is singing us

 

 
We will be entering into the New Year
in just a few hours
 
 
 
 
I am excited to sing my love song in 2014
and fill my world with magic
looking at everything
through the eyes of mystery and joy
loving all the changes
breathing the fire of love 
into everything I do
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I Love You
Zoe
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment