Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy December New Moon

This is a happy new moon blog
because it's the new moon and
I haven't written on my blog for awhile
 
We had a fun Thanksgiving
 
Took our little RV named Antelope
up to Rocky Mountain National Park
and camped in Moraine Campground
with our angel fairy cat Koyuki
 
We had a wonderful dinner of
tofu turkey and all the traditional
Thanksgiving stuff vegan style
 





And we had Hanuman wine
 
Too much of it actually...
We drank the whole bottle!





It was wonderful to hear the
elk bugling all night long
 
 
And I had fun making this video



The next day we went to the Stanley and
did our first Christmas shopping in their gift store

 
 
 
 
 
I don't know how many years it's been
since we went shopping on Black Friday
but we sure had fun shopping in Estes Park
 
Especially since that was the first time
we have been there since the flood
 
Watching the parade was a great celebration because
we were so thankful that Hiway 34 is open and we 
can go up to our favorite place in the world again
 
I got the Christmas decorations out today and put them up
 

It didn't take me very long because I only have a few
 
I like for Christmas to be simple and I keep
looking for new ways to simplify
 
Happy New Moon to You
 
I Love You
Zoe









No comments:

Post a Comment