Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Fun Holidays

 
 
We had a very magical Solstice Day
 
 
First of all there was
a heart in the sunrise sky











Then all my kids and grandkids
came over to open Christmas presents
 
 

Steven and I had fun buying animals for presents this year

carved wooden turtle
malachite giraffe head
monkey hand grabber
solar powered waving cat
pyrite ammonite
butterfly sarong
raven puppet
frog box

then instead of putting names on the gift boxes we let
everyone draw a card to see what order to go in
for picking a present

Oona got the lowest number so she picked first and I was 
super thrilled when she picked the very present I would have chosen
for her then Faith went next and again I was super thrilled when she
got the very present I would have chosen to give to her!


Everyone got the perfect present!



Seth gave us each an animal mask





 
The funniest one was the horse mask he gave to Otis
and here's a very short video of Otis the horse
walking around on Remi's new stilts

 
 
 
On Christmas Eve Eve we saw
a real reindeer in Fort Collins
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Magical Holidays to You
MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HANNUKAH
and HAPPY NEW YEAR of the HORSE
 
I Love You
Zoe




2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing. you are a very special family of life lovers and fun makers!

    ReplyDelete