Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy New Moon

 


Magical things are happening everyday





Well, first of all there was the 8 foot long snake skin I found.
And there was a another 7 foot long one right next to it!


These are bull snakes and they aren't poisonous.
They like to go over to my neighbor Lisbeth's
and eat her chicken eggs and occasionally
come over to visit us.
A few days after I found the snake skins
Lisbeth got a picture of the snake in her duck pond!
So that was cool.


I had a little fun and made this snake skin clock.


And now we have the 2 snake skins lying in front of our windows.






I painted our house number on this rock
to put by the driveway. Do you see the elephant?
What was so cool about that was that I went looking
for a rock, thought this one would work fine, then when
I started to paint the numbers I saw the elephant on it.
The reason that is so awesome is because my name
means elephant in Japanese :)





Otis played Linus in the musical
You're A Good Man Charlie Brown
and I went to all 3 performances.
He was so fabulous!





 On the 4th of July we went hiking in RMNP,
one of our favorite hikes...the loop going up to
Alberta Falls and then coming down Boulder Brook Trail.
We saw so many beautiful waterfalls and I made
short videos of them and put 2 of them on youtube.

 




 Here's a cool picture of Remi and me

 
And here's cool picture of Oona
 
 
I Love You
Zoe
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment