Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Magic




 
WOW
December has been the most incredible month
of transformation I have ever experienced.
I'm not going to tell you all about it here
on this blog because you can read all about it
on THIS blog which
has daily updates and will continue to have
for the next several months.
 
 

 
 
Happy Me after Surgery
 
 
 
 
Loved daily visits from Dusty
 
 
 
 
Love the baby duck mini quilt from my sister Jeanie
(What a synchronicity)
 
 
 
 
The elephant Nancy gave me was my
beddy buddy every night
 
 
 
 
 
What a beautiful family I have.
Our Family Christmas party
on December 28 was a big
celebration!
 
 
 
 
It's wonderful being home
healing with the kitties.
 
I am soooo thankful for all the
magical blessings of December
and for all the magical blessings
of 2014!
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment