Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Magic






Today is the last day of May and wow it has sure
been another magical month.


 
 

 

Well, no matter what else happens, May is always
a magical month because that's when my favorite

bird the Western Wood Pewee comes back.
You can hear a western wood pewee singing
with me in this video I made last summer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtbBzmlZDqI


Our first iris just bloomed this week.






We went on TWO camping trips in May!
The first week-end of May we took the TAB
to Crow Valley in Pawnee Grasslands and
hiked the Pawnee Buttes.




And 2 weeks later we took Antelope to
Dinosaur National Monument.
You can read all about that trip
here in my previous blog post.

http://rabbitrockcafe.blogspot.com/2014/05/our-trip-to-dinosaur-national-monument.html




On Mothers Day Eve we hiked to
Gem Lake with Seth, Dusty and Remi



An author friend of mine told me about
Scrivener so I downloaded that and
started writing my novel and I'm

having so much fun with it!
It's called Lucretia Light.




Today I made a facebook page for my book
The Turtle Path and I'm going to randomly
pick one of my haikus each day to post on there.

https://www.facebook.com/zoenishimuta#!/theturtlepath
It's always fun to start something new!




I'm so thankful for all the wonderful blessings of May!

Lots of Love to You,
Zoe






 


2 comments:

  1. great to see your creativity flowing in so many wonderful ways. In gratitude, love and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You and Lots of Love to You

    ReplyDelete