Monday, August 19, 2013

My New Harmonium



 

A few weeks ago I told Steven that when I
have memorized the entire Hanuman Chalisa then I
want to buy a harmonium so I can play it
while I sing the Hanuman Chalisa


I finished memorizing it a few days ago
 
We were looking at harmoniums on ebay
yesterday morning when I got an email
from my friend Lauren saying that her
husband had decided he didn't want to
sell any of his harmoniums right now
so when I told Steven that he said
well I'll find you one on Craig's list

 
So he looked on Craig's list and there was a
harmonium for sale at a garage sale in
Boulder for $175 and the sale was only
going to be one day (today) from 10-2

 
I looked in my cash box and I had $178
 
So we drove to Boulder, got to the
garage sale just a few minutes after it opened,
walked in and saw this beautiful harmonium,
fell in love with it and said we'll take it

 

Just another example of how
magical life is

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Clifford for introducing me to Hanuman and to the harmonium

    ReplyDelete